Google Search
Home Page Trust
Great Horwood Church of England School Where children play, learn and grow together


Admissions Appeals Information for Parents and Guardians

Should you wish to make an application for your child to attend Great Horwood Church of England Combined School you will need to apply through Buckinghamshire County Council. 

The information can be found on their website -

The admissions policy which includes arrangements for selecting the pupils who apply and our over-subscriptions criteria can be found on the Buckinghamshire County Council website.